This privacy notice applies to personal information collected on the website: www.robveale.com
* We do not collect personal information on this site unless you volunteer it
* There is only 1 place on the site where you may volunteer personal information to us: emailing us an enquiry via our contact form.
* We do not collect identifiable information about you if you only browse our website
Use and disclosure:
* We only use personal information that you provide to us through this site for the purposes you supplied it, for directly related purposes or for other reasons permitted under the Privacy Act 2020
* We may analyse non-identifiable web traffic data to improve our services.
This website is currently using Google Analytics to help analyse how users use our sites. This analytical tool uses 'cookies', which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your computer's internet address or IP address) is transmitted to and stored by Google outside of New Zealand. The tracking data is stored in a database managed by Google. The tracking data is then used by Google to compile statistical reports on website activity for us to evaluate site use. This allows us to
* discover what information is most and least used
* determine technical design specifications, and
* help make our sites more useful to visitors.
We will not use the web analytics tool to track or to collect any personally identifiable information of visitors to our site. We will not associate any data gathered from our sites with any personally identifying information from any source as part of our use of the Google Analytics tool. Our website will not link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user.
Your Rights and Choices:
* You may seek access to personal information held about you by contacting us in accordance with your rights under the Privacy Act. You have the right to ask to have information corrected or deleted. To protect your privacy, and that of others, we may ask you to verify your identity as part of actioning an access or correction request.
How to contact us.
Notice updated: 1 April 2023